Internorga: The multi-temperature refrigerated transporter- high payload capacity for many uses
Capable of carrying a high payload, the multi-temperature refrigerated vehicle is simply ideal for a variety of uses
For this reason the refrigerated vehicle specialist KRESS displayed two different refrigerated transporters at the INTERNORGA 2019: each featuring the aerodynamic truck body CoolerBox2.0 and both with two chambers and a variety of features.
„At INTERNORGA we meet our refrigerated vehicle customers from baking, butcher, catering, gastronomy and branch delivery, food service, snack and fast food industries- practically all customers from the entire market involved in providing food outside the home t", explains Holger Streit, expert adviser for KRESS-Kühlfahrzeuge.
„This direct contakt and exchange of experiences with our customers from different fields of application and from the commercial vehicle retail business is very important to us. In day-to-day business and at trade fairs. Thanks very much to all who came to visit us at INTERNORGA 2019."
Simply click on the images to download high-resolution images ... (up to 5 MB)
Which refrigerated vehicles were of particular interest to the many professional visitors in Hamburg?
Both vehicles demonstrate all the permanent efficient advantages typical for KRESS vehicles:
Incredible vehicle load capacity for 3.5 tons class refrigerated vehicles owing to the lightweight truck body built by KRESS using their DUROLITE®- panel technology, making them among the lightest refrigerated bodies on the market. Lower empty weight translates into higher payload.
Considerably reduced fuel consumption owing to the aerodynamically optimized design of the refrigerated truck body CoolerBox2.0. Spoiler, refrigerated standby system, lowered empy weight all support absolute efficiency in terms of fuel consumption.
In other words, both exhibition vehicles are excellent examples for the variety of solutions KRESS can offer their customers:
A deep-freeze transporter for the fleet of a mid-sized meat and fine food distributors.
- Two temperature zones, separated by a divider which can be adjusted lengthwise and can also be simply folded up.
- Sidedoor for direct access to deep-freeze zone.
- Rear door with three-winged door and broad step for quick and efficient loading and unloading.
- The compact dimensions and rearview camera make the vehicle easy to handle.
- A secure, ergonomic vehicle that drivers also enjoy, not just the manager.
The second refrigerated vehicle exhibited by KRESS was a standard two-chamber refrigerated vehicle used by bakeries to supply their branches:
- The low-framed chassis can be lowered by an additional 80 mm.
- The rear door also serves as an easily folded loading ramp.This feature serves to accelerate and simplify all loading operations.
- Refrigeration zone and dry goods zone are separated by an adjustable isoFlex dividing wall which can be altered depending on the cargo.
- Cargo capacity of 27 standard stackable crates, Net cargo load of 830 kg.
A brief profile of KRESS Kühlfahrzeuge:
KRESS Fahrzeugbau GmbH is a mid-sized company which specializes in the development and manufacture of efficient refrigerated vehicles and truck bodies in premium quality. In Meckesheim near Heidelberg we produce over 600 refrigerated transporters, trucks and trailers for customers from a variety of industries a year.
Daimler - VanPartner, GU-Partner ‖ Ford - Qualified Vehicle Modifier ‖ IVECO - Einrechnungspartner ‖ MAN - Certified Body Builder ‖ Opel - Certified Converter ‖ Renault - Zertifizierter Aufbauer ‖ Volkswagen - Premium Partner
More information at tel +49 (0)6226 9263-0 and at www.kress.eu. You can ask for brochures any time from us directly- no strings attached!