Refrigerated Trucks with KRESS Truck Bodies – robust, efficient, long-lasting
KRESS refrigerated truck bodies are long-lasting premium truck bodies for the efficient transportation of fresh or frozen food and other temperature-sensitive goods.
Compact aerodynamic design, light and yet robust, advantageous for more payload capacity and efficient fuel consumption.
We offer refrigerated truck bodies as the CoolerBox2.0 Maxi as well as special editions in a variety of models, shapes and sizes for refrigeration or deep-freeze. Certified by TÜV according to HACCP and ATP guidelines.
- Our refrigerated truck bodies are optimized for the chassis and base vehicle in question. Without any limitation owing to measurements provided by chassis manufacturer.
- Premium materials and carefull, detailed manufacturing combine to make our truck bodies extremely long-lasting. Easy to repair in case of damage.
- Our truck bodies usually last longer than the chassis which is why you can easily mount them on the next chassis.
- Our robust refrigerated truck bodies have been made using DUROLITE® panel technology. In this way we can guarantee outstanding insulation values and considerable advantages in terms of weight, stability, looks and finish.
- Innovative joining construction, high-strength glueing technology as well as welded stainless steel door frames combine to make our truck bodies robust, solid and torsion-resistant.
- Sophisticated door construction as well as the use of KRESS DUOFLEX®-door sealant system profile keeps the cold within. High level of sealant protection with doors that are easy to open.
- Our refrigerated truck bodies are among the lightest on the market. Advantageous for payload capacity and loading. Not to mention fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Aerodynamic Truck Body Design for favourable Cw values with proven lowered fuel consumption (Savings of up to 3 L/100 km); modern and progressive form. Awarded the Red Dot Award 2014 for Outstanding Design.
- Right-angled and smooth interior. Perfect for maximum use of space with cases, containers with wheels and pallets.
- Joint sealing using fungicidal materials. No mold, easy to clean, perfectly hygienic conditions.
- All deep-freeze truck bodies are AT -certified. All truck bodies have also been checked by TÜV forHACCP. Suitable for pharmaceutical use according to GDP.
- Our truck bodies can all be recycled after a long cycle.
- Many practical and useful feature components, both in standard models as well as Special features, for efficient and easy handling.
More efficiency for your refrigerated transport? Professional advice with no strings attached? References? Test Drive?
Simply call at: Tel +49 (0) 6226 9263-0
Vehicles on consignment in stock. Ask us or look at products available for rapid delivery.