Refrigerated body mounted on Ford Transit chassis - our CoolerBox offers a lot of advantages
- The ideal solution for fresh or deep-freeze food as well as for delivering meat.
- Available in various models and sizes, can be modified for fresh food or deep-freeze food service.
- By using high end materials, our refrigerated body is extremely long-lasting and, should it be damaged, easy to be repaired.
- Our refrigerated body lasts longer than a car does, meaning it can easily be taken off an old chassis and placed on a new one.
- Outstanding insulation owing to our DUROLITE® panel technology and DUOFLEX® door sealant system. For this reason, you can expect substantially better refrigeration and lower fuel consumption.
- Right-angled and smooth-surfaced interior space. This means you can optimize the amount of cases and pallets you load in.
- Low empty weight owing to constant optimization of its weight and DUROLITE® panel technology.
- Reliable torsion resistance thanks to KRESS having welded the portal frame fourfold as well as due to two stable stainless steel locks.
- Outstanding corrosion protection owing to galvanised auxiliary frame.
- Easy to clean due to standard drains, smooth surface of the interior and precise and careful sealing of all joints.
- Fulfills all requirements of food hygiene regulation and is HACCP, ATP certified.
An overview of standard van body sizes - other dimensions upon request:
* Dimensions: E2 case = 600x400x200 mm, Euro pallet = 1200x800 mm, Rolling container = 810x720x1700 mm. Loading capacity and payload are dependent on chassis, body and specific model used.
We are happy to assist you further: