Refrigerated body mounted on a Fuso Canter chassis - the CoolerBox2.0 offers a lot of advantages
Outstanding payload. Low fuel consumption. All areas of the industry. CoolerBox2.0
- The ideal solution for fresh or deep-freeze food as well as for delivering meat.
- Available in various models and sizes, can be modified for fresh food or deep-freeze food service.
- By using high end materials, our refrigerated body is extremely long-lasting and, should it be damaged, easy to be repaired.
- Our refrigerated body lasts longer than a car does, meaning it can easily be taken off an old chassis and placed on a new one.
- Outstanding insulation owing to our DUROLITE® panel technology and DUOFLEX® door sealant system. For this reason, you can expect substantially better refrigeration and lower fuel consumption.
- Right-angled and smooth-surfaced interior space. This means you can optimize the amount of cases and pallets you load in.
- Low empty weight owing to constant optimization of its weight and DUROLITE® panel technology.
- Reliable torsion resistance thanks to KRESS having welded the portal frame fourfold as well as due to two stable stainless steel locks.
- Outstanding corrosion protection owing to galvanised auxiliary frame.
- Easy to clean due to standard drains, smooth surface of the interior and precise and careful sealing of all joints.
- Fulfills all requirements of food hygiene regulation and is HACCP, ATP certified.
- And that's not all. You can find more information on the advantages of the CoolerBox2.0 here.
* Dimensions: E2 case = 600x400x200 mm, Euro pallet = 1200x800 mm, Rolling container = 810x720x1700 mm. Loading capacity and payload depend on the chassis, body and specific features.
An overview of matching body sizes is available upon request. Do not hesitate to contact us at tel. +49- (0) 6226 - 9263-0.
We are happy to be of service: